Wednesday, May 24, 2017

TESTIMONIES

TESTIMONIES FROM CUSTOMERS

Good morning sir, my name is Isah L. from Kaduna state.

I wanted to call you but I thought I should introduce myself here first.

I’ve been trying to go into fish hatchery for over a year now, I’ve paid several people to teach me how to construct a hatchery and how to hatch, to no avail.

I still find myself lacking, not until a friend of mine who bought your bumper pack played a video of yours to me, it was like the best thing I’ve ever watched.

I wish to undergo training under you if it’s no hassle for you, in terms of construction of hatcheries, hatching of both Catfish and Tilapia.

I’ve since been a constant viewer of your videos on YouTube; you are a blessing to the fish industry sir.

I would be eagerly waiting for a positive feedback from you.Thank you sir. 

No comments: