Wednesday, May 17, 2017

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

QUESTIONS FROM MR ADEYEMI

From: Adeyemi A.
Subject: URGENT!!!
Sir,
How is work Israel Adediran? I read your advert in the Guardian Newspaper old edition.
·        I want to know how to start this Catfish business.
·        I want to know where you are based.
·        How much is the book and method of payment and how can I receive the items?
·        I want to know as well the videos.
·        Is it true that one can use a 12kg food to raise a 12 kilo fish? Email me fast as I will like to do business with you.
·        I am based here in Abuja and my phone is 0803******4
·        Tell me more on how I can start in a little way.
·        Where do you have your ponds please?
Thanks,
Adeyemi.

ANSWER
1.                 Your first need for focused full know how will be the Bumper Pack.
The Pack is 40,000 naira
When you are ready, you can transfer funds to ADEDIRAN, Israel Ademuyiwa......GTBank acct no: 0238514657.......once it’s done, you call or chat the Manager- Tunde Lawal...08098265908 for your address and courier to you.
The Pack is made up of 5 books/2 DVDs.





You can also check our Youtube page on www.youtube.com/mrfishworld. Check MR FISH BUMPER PACK, MR FISH BUMPER PACK 2, and MR FISH CONSULT SERVICES for more details.
2.                 Yes, 12kg food = 12kg fish if all factors are in shape like in the videos of upgrading in our www.youtube.com/mrfishworld.
3.                 You can start based on your budget.

4.                 We are located at Mr Fish Place, 22, Adewale close, Mosan, along Ipaja road, Lagos.

No comments: